September 10, 2015
In week distinctly lacking in true infrastructure tech news, the guys mix a bit of consumer/office tech into the mix –
- 00:00 – In Tech We Trust is nearly a year old…. and where have the Secret Windows Phone Apps and Captain Dogger tales gone?
- 04:00 – What’s the value of small tech events?
- 17:45 – Tech news round-up
- 19:00 – We reckon the iPad Pro’s gonna suck And we reckon the Microsoft Surface Pro is a better device. Also….. can tablets and mobile devices ever be true productivity devices – especially if they run an OS like IOS?
- 30:00 – Privacy on Windows 10…. oh and Android and the rest
- 33:00 – IDC says the enterprise HW market is strong. Enrico’s experience with customer adoption of public cloud in Italiy.
- 41:00 – Are mobile apps gonna drive the public cloud and will we ever be productive on mobile platforms?
- 46:30 – Is the SSD form factor for flash on its way out? Is it risky to go the proprietary route for flash form factors?